The Thin Slab Caster built at NMDC Nagarnar, in the state of Chattisgarh is the largest and technologically advanced thin slab casting and rolling plant in the country with a production capacity of 2.9 MTPA in 2 strands.
SP EPC provides engineering, procurement and construction solutions in the field of power, metals and minerals and water desalination to various private and public agencies across the globe.
SP EPC synergises with the strength and geographic presence of SP Group companies to deliver world class services to clients in India and abroad.
SP EPC works through three strategic work units – Metals & Minerals, Power and Special Projects.
The main operations in each work unit include:
- Metal & Mineral division: Mineral processing, material handling systems, iron and steel making.
- Power section: Coal, gas and hydel power plants.
- Special project division: Coal gasification and semi cryogenic engine test facility, Defence projects, Chemical process plants, Cement plants.
SP EPC, with its proven engineering expertise and exemplary organisational infrastructure, sees every project to fruition right from project conception to project implementation. The SP EPC team provides complete turnkey EPC projects to clients across industrial sectors. Some of SP EPC’s esteemed clients include:
- SAIL – RSP, Rourkela
- The (Mauritius) C.T. Power Ltd.
- NMDC Iron & Steel Plant, Nagarnar
- SAIL – BSP, Bhilai
- SAIL – ISP, Burnpur
- Quantum Power
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)