Forvol International Services Ltd., commenced operations in 1969 as part of the Forbes Group with a complete bouquet of Travel and Tour related products. The agency was then the Travel Division of Patel Volkart (Shipping being the other division) and mainly catered to in-house business of group companies.
In 1980, this division was demerged into a separate entity and named Forvol Tours and Transport Services Ltd. Over the years, the company shed the “in-house” tag and evolved from a single service location to a well-integrated network of eight International Air Transport Association (IATA) accredited offices with a footprint across major metros in India.
Today, Forvol International Services Ltd. is a fully equipped Travel and Leisure services company recognized by The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. It provides Travel Services to a cross section of industry in the private and public sector.
Trade affiliations of Forvol include Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), Travel Agent’s Association of India (TAAI), Travel Agents Federation of India (TAFI) and Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO).
Forvol’s team of trained Travel and Tourism professionals provide one-stop solution to Corporates as well as Individual Travellers.
The service area includes:
VISIT OUR SITE
- International Airlines Information, Reservations and Ticketing
- Domestic Full Service Airlines Information, Reservations and Ticketing
- Low Cost Carrier Information, Reservations and Ticketing
- Passport, Visas and other Travel Documentation
- Customised International Holidays
- Inbound and Domestic Vacations
- MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events)
- Worldwide Hotel Reservations
- Overseas Medical Insurance
- Foreign Exchange
- Car Rentals