Forbes & Company Ltd. is the second oldest registered company in India and the eighth oldest registered company in the world.
Established in 1767 as a trading company, Forbes & Company is one of the oldest registered company in the world.
Today, it has evolved as a multi-product, multi-location conglomerate with 20 companies in the Forbes & Company group fully entrenched in Manufacturing, Trading and Shipping services.
Shipping being the traditional activity of the company, it has now diversified into two more business segments, Engineering and Transaction Management Systems.
Forbes Technosys Limited (FTL), the subsidiary transaction management solution company, has state-of-the-art ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing facilities.
The products offered by the Engineering
- Threading tools
- Carbide tools
- Spring locked washer
- Marking solutions
- Energy solutions
The services offered by Shipping and Logistics
- Logistics – door to door
- Freight management
- Liner agency
- Container freight stations (CFS)
- Custom clearance
- Multimodal transport operations (MTO)
- Non-Vessel operating container carrier (NVOCC)
- Project cargo
The solutions and services offered by the Transaction Management Solutions
- Self-Service automation (Kiosks and Multi-function ATMs)
- Imaging solutions
- Financial inclusion solutions
- Enterprise mobility solutions
- Banking automation solutions
- Retail automation products
- e-Payment solutions
- Recharge and ticketing solutions
Some of the major clients of Forbes & Company are:
VISIT OUR SITE
- Oswal Group
- Prints India
- Hero Cycles