178+ Marine Works
132+ bridges, flyovers, viaducts
3,500+ Lane Kilometres of Roads
5 LNG Tanks
62 km elevated & underground metro
9tunnels and hydro works
40 general civil engineering & industrial structure
40+ overseas projects
Afcons, the Global Leader in Construction
Afcons is the first Indian company to construct an underground station and tunnel independently, without any foreign partner, at Barakhamba for DMRC.
Afcons, since its inception in 1959, has created and cared for the vital assets that have enabled societies and economies to grow: road, rail and metros; tunnels and bridges; plants and refineries; ports and harbours, onshore and offshore oil & gas – the infrastructure that fortifies lives of people and drives its progress.
Afcons is one of the top infrastructure development companies in India, and, is among the leading marine construction companies in the world. It executes all types of mega projects on turnkey basis that involves innovative designs and comprehensive construction services.
"The Fastest Growing Construction Company in 2015" and "India’s Most Admired Construction Company" awards that Afcons bagged recently stands as an evidence for its commitment and emphasis on quality and innovation.
Afcons today is synonymous to Quality, Safety and Technical Expertise.
Afcons delivers landmark projects – the structural marvels that foster sustainable progress and grow economies.
Their expertise includes:
- Marine construction and general civil engineering works
- Construction of bridges, flyovers, viaducts, elevated corridors and highways
- Construction of rail networks and metro
- Offshore and onshore oil and gas projects
- Construction of tunnels and hydro works
- Cathodic protection in accordance with client’s requirements or specifications
Afcons works with a bouquet of major corporate giants. Some of their major clients are:
VISIT OUR SITE
- Ministry of Works, Kingdom of Bahrain
- Roads and Transport Authority, Dubai
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- National Thermal Power Corporation
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- National Highway Authority of India
- Petronet LNG Ltd
- Sohar Port, Special Projects
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd