With a rich legacy of more than 150 years of delivering iconic projects, the Shapoorji Pallonji Group has grown from a general contracting company, into a diversified business conglomerate which prides itself in having partnered the growth of its clients, who time and again have vested their trust and faith in the Group and the values that it stands for.
Together, the Shapoorji Pallonji Group offers its clients complete solutions in all the businesses it is into
1. Engineering & Construction – Industrial, Commercial, IT Parks, Automobile, Residential, Hospitality, Health Care and Stadia
2. Infrastructure – Rail, Ports, Marine – Offshore & Onshore, Oil & gas, Power, Transportation.
3. Real Estate – Commercial, Luxury Apartments, Affordable Housing, IT, ITes, SEZ
4. Water – Water Purifiers, Waste water management, Industrial Water treatment
5. Power & Electricals – MEP, HVAC, Data Centre, Solar EPC, Transmission lines, DG sets, LT/HT Panels,Co-gen.
Shapoorji Pallonji has taken a major step in the strategic area of Oil and Gas exploration for the country. It has successfully delivered the first two Floating Production, Storage and Offloading Vessel (“FPSO”) for D1 and C7 marginal fields of ONGC, the first being delivered in a record time of 16 months.
Joyville, an affordable housing project between Shapoorji Pallonji Real Estate, IFC and Standard Chartered Bank is set to deliver 20 million square feet in the next 6-7 years.
Sterling & Wilson Limited, a Shapoorji Pallonji Group company is one of the top 5 Solar EPC contractors globally.
Eureka Forbes Limited a market leader in water purifying systems is a market leader with 65% market share and a 10,000 strong direct sales force.
Increasingly more & more of the construction and engineering projects are being delivered by the Group under the Design & Build (also called Turnkey) Project mode with involvement of the Design Center.
The Shapoorji Pallonji Group companies serve clients in more than 50 countries, delivering challenging projects successfully year after year. The Group’s 60,000 strong workforce, comprising of about 40 nationalities, delivers the Groups’ values and commitments in every project.
In addition to the services offered, the SP Group’s other business interests include Transaction Management Solutions, Engineering Tools, Shipping, Travel & Tours and Publication.
- Healthcare and Hospitality
- IT/ITeS and SEZ
- Metals and Minerals
- Structural Glazing
- Frameless Glazing/Tension Cables
- Conventional Curtain Walls
- Solid Aluminium/ACP/Stone Cladding
- Aluminium Windows and Doors
- Aluminium Skylight/Canopy
- Aluminium Louvers/Ventiltors
- Glass Railing
- Total Interior Solutions (Civil and Interiors, Mechanical Electrical Plumbing, FAS, FPS, Security, Access, etc.)
- Modular Furniture
- Toilet Partition and Cubicles
- Steel Door Frame
- Design and Build Solution
- Marine and Industrial
- Surface Transport
- Rail and Metro
- Oil and Gas
- Hydro and Underground
- Cathodic Protection
- LNG and Hydrocarbon
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Water Purifiers
- Air Purifiers
- Security Solutions
- Fire Protection Solutions
- Forbes Pro-clean Technology Solutions
- Forbes Pro-water Solutions
- Forbes Facility services
- Clean Train Station and On Board Cleaning Services
- Community Fulfilment (Rural Markets)
- Precision Tools
- Spring Washers
- Energy Solutions
- Joint Ventures
- Self-Service Automation (Kiosks and Multi-function ATMs)
- Imaging Solutions
- Financial Inclusion Solutions
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Banking Automation Solutions
- Retail Automation Products
- e-Payment Solutions
- Recharge and Ticketing Solutions
- Turnkey MEP Projects
- DG Sets
- Manufacturing of LT and HT Panels
- Fire Fighting
- Low Voltage Systems
- EPC Projects
- Captive Co-generation
- Turnkey Data Centres
- Solar EPC
- Dyed Yarns
- Made ups
- Magazine Publishing
- Information Services
- Corporate Travel